• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SWFA SS 10x42 HD for sale $500 TYD

MILKmafiaBrown

Asking price is $700 shipped for scope and all accessories listed below. Shipping is for CONUS and payment is USPS money orders only.

First "I'll take it" at asking price gets it according to LRH website time-stamp. Please follow your post with a PM. Also, please be mindful that a post with out a PM within a reasonable amount of time will be considered void and the item will remain for sale.

For sale is a SWFA Super Sniper 10x42 scope, 30mm tube with a Mil-dot reticle and 1/10 Milradian turret adjustments. This is the HD model and I will be sending with it all of the original boxes, SWFA 42mm sunshade, Butler Creek flip up covers for the ocular and objective lenses, as well as the Mil-dot Master firing solution slide rule and booklet.

I purchased this scope brand new from SWFA. It was mounted on a Savage 10FCP chambered in .308 with about 400 rounds downrange before I re-barreled the rifle to a 6.5x47 Lapua and put about 100 through. This scope has never been dropped or mistreated in any way. The lens covers are always protecting the lenses except when in use and when the rifle is not it use it is always stored in a padded Pelican rifle case.

This is a used scope and does show where the rings were on the tube but there are no dents or major marring or scratches. The scope sat in Burris XTR rings and the rings were tightened with a Wheeler Engineering in-lb torque wrench to between 15-20 in-lbs (Burris recommends 18-24 in-lbs)

I tried to get the best pictures I could of everything so as not to be misleading as I would want the same done if I were purchasing. I love this scope and to this day consider it one of my best budget buys when it comes to optics. The only reason it is up for sale is because I am switching all of my optics over to MOA rather than Mil.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for looking!

Nate

IMAG0560.jpg

IMAG0561.jpg

IMAG0563.jpg

IMAG0565.jpg

IMAG0568.jpg

Recent Posts