• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SWFA Photo Contest Prize SS 3-9x42 FFP mil/mil for sale

Josh Wayner

im Josh Wayner, 8th prize winner of the SWFA photo contest in 2009/10. due to that bitch Granholm driving Michigan's economy into the ground, i am selling my prize in new, relativly unused condition (i actually prefer the 10x MOA versions, so i didnt use this much.) it will include most of what was in the kit i won such as the SWFA SS rings, killflash, and sunshade but not the hat (sweatsoaked) or the MilDot Master. it comes with the origional box and wrenches and flipups. im asking $600 with the whole kit and kabootle, plus $15 shipping so i can actually have some cash leftover for to pay for my wonderful, politically correct GVSU education.

i can include more pics upon request.
Contest Entries

im Josh Wayner, 8th prize winner of the SWFA photo contest in 2009/10. due to that bitch Granholm driving Michigan's economy into the ground, i am selling my prize in new, relativly unused condition (i actually prefer the 10x MOA versions, so i didnt use this much.) it will include most of what was in the kit i won such as the SWFA SS rings, killflash, and sunshade but not the hat (sweatsoaked) or the MilDot Master. it comes with the origional box and wrenches and flipups. im asking $600 with the whole kit and kabootle, plus $15 shipping so i can actually have some cash leftover for to pay for my wonderful, politically correct GVSU education.

i can include more pics upon request.
Contest Entries

Josh,
Could you please send some pix my way? I think I am good to go as far as buying this from you. I have one item sold and another that is SPF and once I get the money for that I'll be ready to go.

Thanks,
Jesse

good to hear! im on a hunting trip now, but i will arrive home tomorrow night and include some pics for you.

Would you be willing to accept paypal? What address can I send it to? I hope to have this other optic sorted out tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jesse