Sweet Site!!

Sapphire

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself....

Live in the great state of Montana... have been hunting big game since I was 9 (in Washington state). Hunting has always been my number 1 past time... Killed a few critters through the years, all with 30-06 and 30-30 (except a couple bow kills and one with this 300 Win)....

I am intrigued with setting up a gun to shoot out to 1000 or more. I dont have the $$ to get serious into it right now, so am thinking if I can get my 300 shooting good out to say, 600 or so... I'd be pretty happy!

Looking forward to learning a lot in here!

Welcome to one of the friendliest sites out there and most helpfull as well. I'll also warn you that this site is very rough on the pocket book....ha

You have what sounds like a very good longrange rig with the 300 win mag. The main thing like everything else in life is pratice, practice, and more practice. Youd be amazed at how addictive the sport of Long Range Hunting can be.

Nathan

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.