• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swavorski 10x32 El Binoculars - New In The Box - Must Sell

ajsaunders

I have a brand new pair of Swavorksi 10 X 32 EL Binoculars never taken out of the box that I need to sell. I am asking $1,650, but would consider a reasonable offer. Please e-mail me for more information - pictures etc. I bought these as a gift for my daughter's birthday, but due to medical bills I need to sell them. Once again - they are brand new in the box. Here is what Swavorski has to say about them.

Details
You won't believe the power and clarity of these revolutionary new binoculars. Spot game and focus in quickly at any range, with an exceptionally fast-focusing, wide-angle ocular that offers an extra-large field of view. An innovative optical system offers amazingly crisp, sharp images. You won't miss a thing in the field, and you'll find it easier than ever to count the points on a buck at long ranges. They're among the lightest, most nimble binoculars made today – so you can take them with you anywhere and never feel burdened. They're perfectly balanced and feature thumb depressions for an easy, comfortable grip that fits well in your hands. Imported.

Weight 21.5 oz.

Field of View 330 ft. at 1,000 yd.

I live near Santa Fe, New Mexico. If you are close, I would be happy to meet you to show them. Thank you for looking!
AJ
[email protected]