Swarovski Z Series Riflescopes

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
Swarovski Z Series Riflescopes
If you are a shooter then you more than likely use and have used a riflescope. If you started shooting in the past 50 years then you most likely have a variable power (zoom) riflescope. What you may know, or not know, is that variable power, zoom, riflescopes were not developed until the late 1940s. Other advances that we take for granted, such as waterproof scopes did not appear until 1960, and fully multi-coated lenses were not really available until the early 1970s. I know, all this is quite fascinating and you're thinking, so what. What does this mean to me. I don't need to know the whys and wherefores I want quality. I want the shot. All I want is a great quality scope that will hold zero, be sharp, bright and repeatable. All understood. The one thing that has also gone unanswered all these years since the 1040's is that the majority of these variable power scopes have offered a 3x zoom magnification (3-9, 4-12, etc) Times have changed, and if you have not kept up then you are missing out. Until now your options of which scope for which application has been confining.

Swarovski's new line of Z series riflescopes come in the afore mentioned 3x power in their Z3, however, there is also a 5x ( 3.5-18x44mm, 5-25x52mm ) in their new Z5 series as well as 6x ( 1-6x24mm, 1.7-10x42mm, 2-12x50mm, 2.5-15x44mm, 2.5-15x56mm, 3-18x50mm & 5-30x50mm) in their Z6 series.

This is exciting. The ability to have such a range of options in one scope. Not just any one scope, a Swarovski. The definition of high quality. Since the founding of Swarovski some 60 years ago, they have been committed to the development and production of long-range sports optics of the highest precision and optical luminosity, which should bring you pleasure for generations thanks to their quality, longevity and value retention. All over the world, enthusiastic hunters place their trust in the long tradition and uncompromising quality of equipment by SWAROVSKI OPTIK.
The Z5, which is a 1-inch rifle scope with 5x zoom, an innovative combination. Due to its high magnification and its large field of view, it is particularly versatile and is suitable for various types of hunting. The Z5 offers exceptional optical performance in a slim rifle scope.This new 1-inch scope with 5x zoom from SWAROVSKI OPTIK delivers performance that has only rarely been achieved previously by any other rifle scope of the 30mm class. The slim, compact Z5 rifle scopes are designed for harsh everyday hunting and they are reliable companions in many hunting situations. The scopes are available in the 3.5-18x44mm & 5-25x52mm. It is available in a wide range of standard reticles, long range reticles and the SWAROVSKI OPTIK Ballistic Turret. You owe it to yourself to look into a Swarovski Z5 riflescope.

Z5 3.5-18x44mm
While mountain hunting in rough terrain or even for extremely long shots in open fields: you can rely on the Z5 3.5-18x44 P as a reliable companion. Diamond-bright optic, familiar rugged mechanism and third parallax turret – these are the most impressive features of this1-inch rifle scope.

Z5 5-25x52mm
Maximum precision at long distances: this is a task for the Z5 5-25x52 P. The third parallax turret with the familiar optical perfection of SWAROVSKI OPTIK makes this rifle scope a pioneer in its class. The compact 1-inch rifle scope is most definitely the right choice for shooting over long distances.

If there is anything we can answer for you please feel free to contact us.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.