• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski STS 80HD w/ 20-60x Eye - SPF

OKbow87

I have a 2 year old Swarovski STS 80mm HD scope body and a 20-60 power eye piece all with original box and paperwork. The warranty card has never been filled out. The scope is in excellent condition and the lenses are absolutely perfect with no scratches or marks. The focus ring has some light abrasive marks on it from the cover i guess, but you can't see it unless you are in the right light. I will sell the scope body and the eye piece separately.

$1500 for the scope body and $500 for the eye piece shipped to you. SPF

I will take partial or multiple trades for any of the following:
BCM uppers, Noveske uppers or complete rifles, LMT MWS or MRP, other high quality ARs or uppers, H&K P30L, H&K P2000, Outdoorsmans Tripods, 1911s, Stiller Actions, Surgeon Actions, Seekins WSM Bottom Metal, Nightforce NXS with HS & ZS turrets (3-15 or 5.5-22), Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x32 moa ZS, Vortex Viper PSTs, 5c or 5r or other types of canted rifling barrels in 6.5mm or 6mm, Sig Mosquito, LaRue QD LT-104 30mm mount.

L]

Let me know if you think you have trades that are similar to the one's posted above. Would love to get this thing sold, but am very receptive to trade opportunities or trades plus cash.

Thanks All!!

Last edited:
Re: Swarovski STS 80HD w/ 20-60x Eye - Many Trades!

Is this sold. I saw this on SH and it said consider it sold?

Re: Swarovski STS 80HD w/ 20-60x Eye - Many Trades!

I'm very interested. Is it still available?