• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski Rangefinder for sale

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Hey Guys,

Posted this on the optics board but did not get much reply so wanted to post over here and see if I could get more interest.

Swarovski rangefinder. Been used on MANY hunts but never abused. Always reliable and faithful.

Longest readings it has measured were between 2100 and 2200 yards in ideal conditions on steep short grass hillsides. In worst light conditions, solid 1300-1400 range so a very good LR hunting rangefinder.

98999471-6e44-41ac-9e5b-48843edad6a3_zps395c4361.jpg

New price is roughly $1000 everywhere you look. Asking $600 or best offer for this one. Again, used but never abused and still works great. Only reason for selling is I picked up a Terrapin this year and just do not need both of them.

First come first serve,

Thanks

Would be glad to let you know In another thread or through PM. I would hate to talk up one rf in the same thread where a man is trying to sell another.

Hey Guys,

Posted this on the optics board but did not get much reply so wanted to post over here and see if I could get more interest.

Swarovski rangefinder. Been used on MANY hunts but never abused. Always reliable and faithful.

Longest readings it has measured were between 2100 and 2200 yards in ideal conditions on steep short grass hillsides. In worst light conditions, solid 1300-1400 range so a very good LR hunting rangefinder.

98999471-6e44-41ac-9e5b-48843edad6a3_zps395c4361.jpg

New price is roughly $1000 everywhere you look. Asking $600 or best offer for this one. Again, used but never abused and still works great. Only reason for selling is I picked up a Terrapin this year and just do not need both of them.

First come first serve,

Thanks

do you have the instruction manual, warranty and box? or only the rangefinder?? will make offer via P.M., thanks Joel.