Swarovski Optik announces the Z6(i) 2.5-15x56

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
PRESS INFORMATION
As these releases come to us I'll do my best to get them posted in order to keep you up to date on new product.
Swarovski Optik Presents Latest Rifle Scope of the Z6 Generation:
Perfection in Any Light
Swarovski Optik announces the Z6(i) 2.5-15x56 which extends the
successful generation of Z6 riflescopes. It offers all the revolutionary benefits of the Z6 and is particularly well-suited for hunting in poor light conditions. The HD optic and 3rd turret parallax correction ensures an accurate target image at any distance. We will also be presenting our Ballistic Turret that is easily adjustable by the shooter to suit their individual shooting requirements.
In January 2007, Swarovski Optik revolutionized the hunting market and launched rifle scopes with 6x zoom.
For the hunter this means a field of view that is larger, a magnification range that is higher and an eye relief that is longer than the competition. All these features make the Z6 models universally usable and the perfect companion
for all types of hunting, from still-hunting to long-range shooting. The Z6 series is being supplemented by another versatile model in the Z6(i) 2.5-15x56, the hunter now has a rifle scope which enables high precision even in poor light conditions. Like all the other Z6 models, the Z6(i) 2.5-15x56P is available with and without reticle illumination. The BR Reticle, which is specifically designed for long distance shooters, will also be available.
"This new high-magnification scope extends our very successful family of Z6 rifle scopes, and will be an excellent addition to our 30mm line. The Z6 was a great product launch for us and the response to this new generation of riflescopes has been wonderful," commented Albert Wannenmacher, CEO of Swarovski Optik North America

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.