Swarovski laseguide - LOW PRICE

Discussion in 'Optics For Sale' started by grit, Feb 2, 2010.

1. grit

grit Well-Known Member

Swarovski laseguide -Sold pending funds

Used one season. Guaranteed good - great condition, 100% functional. First $675 saves himself several hundred dollars off new price!!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  2. grit

grit Well-Known Member

still here. It'd be nibbled away if it was bait. this is $400 bucks less than my take home price at cabelas!!!

3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Gritt,
    This is a great price. And if it doesn't have the battery issue it is better than new, in my book.
    Swaro's warranty is impecable, origional owner or not, I know as I have used it. So anyone thinking they want a Swaro Laser guide should be all over this.

JMO, FWIW

Jeff

4. grit

grit Well-Known Member

Thanks Jeff. I agree. I don't want to sell it. I offer it up practically for free, and all I get are tire kickers....go figure. Guess everyone else is broke too...

What's this battery issue you speak of? This is the second one I've owned, never had or heard of battery issues. Interested to hear about it.

5. nddodd

nddodd Well-Known Member

Pm sent

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Well it sounds like you have a good one or you would know..:D

Many of the units will freeze up. Meaning, no reticle or display when the button is pushed. To get it to function again you have to pull the battery and then put it back and all is good gain till the next time. This seems like a low battery issue but it is not. I sent 3 back before I got one that didn't do it.

If I had the spare $$ I would buy it. I am sure my son would like to have it. Are you entertaning trades of any sort?

Jeff

7. Boman

Boman Well-Known Member

PM Sent.

8. grit

grit Well-Known Member

Interesting. I've owned two. At least everyone I know has one, and never heard of this issue. I don't like the hard case. I had the button on the first one get stuck because I kept it in a soft case and it somehow got mashed. Swaro gave me a new one no questions asked.

It is sold, pending funds.

Cheers

9. nddodd

nddodd Well-Known Member

Email sent, mailed funds off this evening.

-Nathan