• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski EL 10x50 Swarovision

AvidHunterAbe

If you know what your're looking at, this is a DEAL. These are one of my most prized possessions, and the absolute BEST binoculars I have ever looked through. I am only selling to replace them with a range finding pair at double the cost of these. I have had these for two hunting seasons, and I never registered them, so the warranty is open. These are on back order, and special order through most outlets, as some of the highest caliber of hunting binoculars out there. The Swarovski 10x50 EL combines unmatched clarity, excellent low light transmission and EXCEPTIONAL game spotting assistance with Swarovision. It's not a gimmick, it actually works. Animal hides get a yellow tint to them and it makes them stick out against the background. Your game spotting ability will excell, I guarantee it, I have seen it with my own eyes. These binoculars are used, but in excellent condition minus a bit of dust in the cracks that can be cleaned out easily. I live by these binoculars, there is NOTHING that compares. Price is firm, these Binoculars will run you $3k brand new shipped to your door, if you want to wait on the back order. If there is one thing I can tell you about this type of hunting equiptment, it's that it will make you a more successful hunter, I'd bet my trophy room on it, because the big ones hide in the shadows and the shadows don't help them with Swarovision is involved. Willing to ship after payment clears, buyer pays for shipping. I am available for pick up with a flexible schedule, can meet you anywhere from North Denver to Castle Rock.***Bottom flap covers have been taken off by me, you can get new ones from Swarovski, however they get in the way, I would recommend leaving them off** $2,300.00

Attachments

• 20210803_174802.jpg
    20210803_174802.jpg
    698.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 20210803_174814.jpg
    20210803_174814.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 59
  • 20210803_174942.jpg
    20210803_174942.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 58