• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski 8x30 SLC WB

edg1966

This is a set of Swarovski 8x30 SLC WBs that were manufactured in 2009. They are in excellent condition with no scratches, chips or defects on either the body or the glass. I purchased them this spring off another forum, but have decided to cut my inventory of 8x glass (see my Leica ad if interested). I had originally bought these for my truck binoculars and carried them in my console in a FHF case. $775.00 TYD Paypal Gift or +3% or USPS MO…shipped insured.

Please check my feedback on Rokslide and Archerytalk under username edg1967…I had a little trouble on the smartphone when registering here a few months ago.

Attachments

• photo 1-1.JPG
    photo 1-1.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 20
  • photo 2-1.JPG
    photo 2-1.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 16
  • photo 3-1.JPG
    photo 3-1.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 13
  • photo 4-1.JPG
    photo 4-1.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 14
I am not aware if it does. I can do some research and check if you want to also.

Erik

Do you know if this model accepts a 2x doubler?

Apparently not. This was taken from the description of the Doubler on the Optics Planet website…

"Swarovski 2x Doubler for the Swarovski EL & SLC Series Binoculars 49240 - The Swarovski BOOSTER is easy to assemble and imagefits for all EL and SLC models (except SLC 8x30 WB)."

I watched a pair of these sell on Ebay for $745 ($716 plus $29 for shipping). I'll beat that price and do $740 TYD…mine are four years newer than the pair that sold.