• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski 4x12x50 A Line Series

EasternNChunter

I had this scope on my 300 win mag and was hitting a 12"x12" steel plate repeatedly at 640 yards last weekend using the bottom line under the crosshair. I am only selling it to upgrade to a Nightforce for longer range shooting. Have scope lens covers, box and all paperwork. The scope also comes with a set of $300 one piece base/rings made by Iron Brigade Armory. Check them out at ironbrigadearmory.com. The reticle is the TDS Plex. $800. Email me @ [email protected].

I am also selling a Browning A Bolt 7mm mag. It is NOT stainless and has a wooden stock. The rifle also comes with 3-4 boxes of factory ammo and 25-35 handloaded 3200 fps Barnes TSX. The rifle also comes with a Bore Snake and Barrel Deresonator. The rifle sells for $500. Both the rifle and scope can be had as a package for $1200 FIRM.

I will consider trades plus cash on my end for a 5.5x22x56 NXS NR-P2 reticle.

I can not send pictures at this time as my father-in-law fell off the top of a three tier bunk bed while on a mens mission trip and cracked his skull, recieved severe brain damage and is currently in a coma. Please keep him (Rick Wood) in your prayers. I am out of town and not sure when I will be going home. Again, my email address is [email protected].