Swarovski 10x42 EL Swarovision binoculars...

wyo7

Earlier this month I purchased swarovski's new 10x42 EL swarovision binocs. These binocs are very impressive. I compared them with my older pair of slc's (10x42's as well). Wow there is a noticeable difference! Mainly in color. The greens seem to be brighter and the mule deer and elk I observed were easier to spot due to their hides giving off more color.

My biggest complaint and the reason I'm posting this thread is about their winged eyecups. I've gotten so used to the winged eyecups on my slc's that I ordered them at the same time as the new swarovision el's. But wait!!! They don't fit the new swarovision binocs. Very disapointed. I called my swarovski dealer and he informed me that they don't fit and he didn't think swarovski would be making any for the swarovisions anytime soon... Bummer. Anyone else in the same situation? If so please voice your concerns to Swarovski so they will make them!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts