• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski 10 X 42 ELs - Like New Condition - pictures added

ajsaunders

Hello,
I have a set of 10x42 EL's that I used for a two day hunt this year that I need to sell. I am asking $1,750 for them, but would consider a reasonable offer. They are the traditional EL's and come with the original box, neck holders (never used), the black carrying case that comes in with, eye guards and the guards around the bottom lens. If you are serious, send me an e-mail and I can send you pictures. Please send me an e-mail rather than leave a post. (I am working a ton of hours for my job and it is much easier to check my e-mail). These are in excellent condition and show little signs of use - if any.
Thank you for your time!
AJ Saunders
[email protected]

Last edited:
Re: Swavorski 10 X 42 ELs - Excellent Condition - pictures added

Hi guys,

I cannot get this forum to post pictures, but I did on another site. Below is the link to the other site with both my Leica's and Swavorski 10X42's that I am trying to sell. I really need to sell these. Please let me know if you have any questions. I appreciate you looking.

BirdForum

Pictures added - sorry it took so long. Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_6013.jpg
    IMG_6013.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6014.jpg
    IMG_6014.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6016.jpg
    IMG_6016.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6019.jpg
    IMG_6019.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6020.jpg
    IMG_6020.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 12
Please e-mail me your telephone number to [email protected]. I would like to call you and ask some questions about these binoculars. Please let me know when is a good time to call.

Thanks