• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED surgeon xl single shot action and 36" lilja barrel

pondskipper

I have a surgeon single shot action with a .338 lapua bolt face in black ceracoat and the large tactical sniper bolt knob, and a 36in lilja barrel that's 1.450" for 6 inches and starts to taper down to 1" at the end of 36" with a 1 in 10 inch rate of twist in .338 cal for 1900 bucks, the receiver has never had a barrel in it and the barrel needs chambering and threading. I was going to make a bad *** .338 LM but as luck would have it life caught up with me. everything listed is brand new never used. asking $1900.00 gun) would also be willing to separate the items listed, 1500 for the action or 400 for the barrel. save over $100.00 on new parts if you were to buy both.

Last edited:
hello, im looking for a good custom action, would you be up for a trade? i have a ruger no. 1 barreled action in 375 weatherby that i have had sitting in my safe waiting for drilling and tapping for a scope mount and a stock. some minor work is still waiting such as; stamping 375 wby on the barrel and polishing the barreled action free of tooling marks.

Price drop, 1300 for the action and 300 for barrel, or 1500 for the lot.gun)gun)

Sure, send me an email from you to the email address listed above and I'll hook you up