Surgeon Rifles Inc. SOLD????

The Surgeon

Home / Citybiznews / Mergers & Acquisitions /
MORE TOPICS:
Generational Equity Announces Acquisition of Surgeon Rifles, Inc. by Strategic Armory Corps.

Posted September 1, 2011
Sign in to connect with your friends on Citybizlist
Share Email this Article

Insightful
Unique
Not For Me
We Recommend...
SEC Filing: Energy Future Holdings Files Petition Challenging Cross-State Air Pollution Rule
Zale Names Brad Furry as Chief Information Officer
SEC Filing: Public Utility Commission of Texas Approves $137M Base Rate Increase for Oncor Electric
Cinsay Closes Latest Round of Equity Financing, Topping $31M Total
Restructuring Capital Associates Ups Stake in SuperMedia to 10.6% - cbl
Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2011 Southwest Area North Award Winners Announced

DALLAS -- Generational Equity, a leading mergers and acquisitions advisor for privately-held and family-owned businesses, is pleased to announce the sale of its client, Surgeon Rifles, Inc. to Strategic Armory Corps. The transaction closed on August 19, 2011, and was led by Managing Directors Terry Mackin and Fred Phillips, and Assistant Vice President Kyle Coe. "Both entities worked hard to construct a deal that would be beneficial to both parties and maintain the sterling reputation of Surgeon Rifles," said Generational Equity's Managing Director Terry Mackin.

Born out of an obsession for quality and precision, Preston Pritchett founded Surgeon Rifles near Prague, Oklahoma. Based on input from fellow shooters and friends, Surgeon Rifles manufactures a variety of the highest quality rifles, actions and other accessories for custom hunting and tactical rifle enthusiasts. All Surgeon Rifles and actions are built using the latest and most innovative equipment to ensure quality control and maintain specifications.

Pritchett will remain with the Company and assist Strategic Armory in the expansion of its other products and services.

"Surgeon Rifles was an excellent acquisition for Strategic Armory Corps," said Generational Equity President Ryan Binkley. "Being able to capitalize on Surgeon's reputation and services truly presents Strategic Armory with a competitive edge in the arms manufacturing industry."

About Generational Equity

Generational Equity provides mergers, acquisitions, strategic growth advisory services, and information for privately held and family-owned businesses to exit their business successfully. Generational Equity uses a four-phase approach that includes education, financial analysis and reporting, sales documentation and deal-making ability to offer business owners an unparalleled level of commitment and experience, all focused on helping to release the generational equity and wealth in every business. Generational Equity is headquartered in Dallas, TX, and has more than 200 professionals in North America. For more information visit the website at Generational Equity or Generational Equity - News and Press - Dallas, Texas.

To find out more about the company in this article and to see if you
have business connections, click below:

Generational Equity
Like No

Post as …

blog comments powered by DISQUS
What people are saying about Citybizlist
Sign-in to connect with your friends on Citybizlist
Everyone
Friends
Me
Recent user activity on Citybizlist:

glynco :
New Center on National Security Launched at Fordham Law School
7 hours ago

Jessica Everett-Garcia :
Perkins Coie Named to National Association for Female Executives & Fle…
8 hours ago

Sonya Ball-Williams :
2012 Iron Girl Columbia 1/2 Marathon and Coed 5K
10 hours ago

Rossbottom :
WhaleShark Media Appoints Jill Balis as SVP, Marketing
11 hours ago

Rossbottom :
Michael Houston Promoted to Managing Director of Grey New York
11 hours ago

Rossbottom :
As Office Depot Stock Sags, AllianceBernstein Stake Shrinks to 3.1% - …
11 hours ago

Rossbottom :
Discovery Communications Tops among Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Comp…
Tue Sep 13 2011

Melanie Carrera :
Manekin Construction Completes Perry Hall HQ
Tue Sep 13 2011

Rossbottom :
D.C. Ranks 6th on Newsweek's List of America's 20 'Can-Do' Capitals - …
Tue Sep 13 2011

Rossbottom :
DLA Piper Attorney Shale D. Stiller Named a Champion of Human Rights a…
Tue Sep 13 2011

Rossbottom :
Millennial Media Appoints Isaac Babbs to Lead Global Business Developm…
Tue Sep 13 2011

Rossbottom :
Helen E. Lanes, AAHID, IIDA, LEED AP Joins Hord Coplan Macht as Princi…
Tue Sep 13 2011

Rossbottom :
Valhalla Adds Storage Hotshot Farah Giga
Tue Sep 13 2011

Rossbottom :
Hamilton Federal Bank Names Vitamin Agency of Record
Tue Sep 13 2011

Rossbottom :
Micromet Balances Risk And Reward
Tue Sep 13 2011

Rossbottom :
Manekin Construction Completes Perry Hall HQ
Tue Sep 13 2011

Rossbottom :
Bill Miller's High Conviction New Stock Picks
Tue Sep 13 2011

Rossbottom :
Medifast, Discovery Communications Tops among Fortune's 100 Fastest Gr…
Tue Sep 13 2011

Susan Souder :
Columbia, MD Borders Assigned to Books-A-Million
Tue Sep 13 2011

Susan Souder :
Columbia, MD Borders Assigned to Books-A-Million
Tue Sep 13 2011
Get Email Newsletter
Subscribe to RSS
Text Size: A A

I am going to call Steve in the morning and find out what this means for rifles sold before the merger and how it may affect the warranty. I will also find out if they are going to remain in Oklahoma. Anyway, I have many question for Steve. I am very sadden by this news. Surgeon has been in Oklahoma for many years and I am disappointed to see this. I am sure Preston had his reasons but that does not mean I have to like it.

Big +1 on that. I'm certain Preston had his reason, but I don't have to like it. I have 2 Surgeons in my safe now, one is serial number 0000084. I saw what happened to Neseka after their sale to Dakota, and it was NOT pretty.

JeffVN

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.