• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED surgeon built scalpel 300wm

procovert45

surgeon built scalpel 300wm
1086 action
kreiger 26"MTU 1/10 threaded capped 5/8-24
mcmillian a5 sand camo
surgeon dbm
jewell 2.5#
barreled action and dbm cerakote flat dark earth
$4300 shipped, united states postal moneyorder only NO TRADES
rifle has brand new 0 round count "other than test fire @ surgeon" kreiger rebarrel from surgeon,barreled action was cerakoted to bring back to as new condition.i still have original barrel it had 2400 rds on it still shot lights out but i wanted it to be crispy new when i sold it so i had it rebarreled.

IMAG0820.jpg

IMAG0819.jpg

966yd target
2011-07-27_19-19-33_476.jpg

IMAG0834.jpg

IMAG0832.jpg

IMAG0831.jpg

two small chips in stock,but here ya go.
IMAG0833.jpg

IMAG0827.jpg

plenty of people have seen the gun run if you need references.ive been quoted on mulitple occasions saying i would never sell it,but it must be done.

http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb371/procovert45/surgeon%20300wm/

Was diggin around through my pics and found another group i shot with this gun @ my 966yd target.

IMAG0199-1.jpg

I want this so bad! I just don't think I have enough to sell to get the money :( The only rifle I could part right now should sell pretty quick for 3k...

I'll keep trying to round up funds. Just know that I'm interested and working on it!

Good luck! Beautiful rifle!

Last edited:
Hope you get it. Its a great rifle,whoever gets it will be pleased with the performance. She's a shooter

Any chance you can give me the weight and are you selling it with any mags?
Thanks,
Greg

spf :(

and on the day that my rifle sells and I'm actually financially able to buy this!

let me know if sale falls through! congrats to the buyer! nice stick!