• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Surgeon 6.5x47 lapua. Turn key set up w/ nightforce

chadryan

Ok boys here it is a 6.5x47 lapua on a surgeon rsr action with surgeon bottom metal and detachable mag. All sitting in a mcmillian A5 with integral cheek piece and it's bedded. The barrel is a bartlein 1-8 tw and a rem hvy varmint contour and it's fluted as well. Topped with a nightforce 5.5x22x56 and nightforce base and rings and level. This set also includes 300-350 rounds of once fired and annealed lapua brass, redding comp dies and 200+ scenars. And a jewel trigger, all the work is done on it and she is ready to go. Call or txt me @ 661-706-4440 for pics and I maybe interested in a partial trade for a good hunting rifle

It's well under a 1/4 moa gun, it weighs about 14 lbs. I'm after a light weight long rang rifle that's proven to be a good lead free gun due to California bs laws haha. As for price I have it up for 6500 Obo but I am very open to offer as my deer season is rapidly approaching

Re: Surgeon 6.5x47 lapua. Turn key set up w/ nightforce,NEW PRICE DROP

Ok boys here it is a 6.5x47 lapua on a surgeon rsr action with surgeon bottom metal and detachable mag. All sitting in a mcmillian A5 with integral cheek piece and it's bedded. The barrel is a bartlein 1-8 tw and a rem hvy varmint contour and it's fluted as well. Topped with a nightforce 5.5x22x56 and nightforce base and rings and level. This set also includes 300-350 rounds of once fired and annealed lapua brass, redding comp dies and 200+ scenars. And a jewel trigger, all the work is done on it and she is ready to go. Call or txt me @ 661-706-4440 for pics and I maybe interested in a partial trade for a good hunting rifle. New asking price of 5500 Obo, don't be scared to send me offers
Thanks

why are you selling it? You do realize the only way to get a surgeon action now is if you buy the complete gun from them.

I just don't shoot anymore and hate to see it go to waste

6.5 are awsome & you are asking a great price I would get it but I just finished a 338 LM on A Stiller & I have a. 308 on the same action you are selling & will be getting a 6Br barrel for it.
But anyway bump for a great rifle at a great price.gun)

Thank u sir. It is truly an amazing rife. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet. I have had 2 offers and I accepted them and then they say no thanks. I can't believe people these days. But anyways thanks for the bump and kind words