• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Surgeon 1086 Repeater new FS 1275$ shipped

Who assembled it? I'm not sure what you mean. I inserted the bolt when it came but it was otherwise assembled from Surgeon.

Who assembled it? I'm not sure what you mean. I inserted the bolt when it came but it was otherwise assembled from Surgeon.

When you buy them from Surgeon they are in pieces in a couple of plastic bags. They have boxes full of parts. They put together a package of parts for whatever configuration you want.

That's hasn't been my experience. This is my 3rd one and they came in a box fully assembled with the bolt out of the action. All I've had to do was insert the bolt.

That's hasn't been my experience. This is my 3rd one and they came in a box fully assembled with the bolt out of the action. All I've had to do was insert the bolt.

The difference may be whether the action is being shipped to a gunsmith or an individual. Or who you purchased the action from. Or Surgeon may have changed their methods of operations...

I use somewhere around 50 of these actions a year and I have always received all the parts in plastic bags. Nothing has been assembled on any of them.

But the reality may be that you are simply the exception to the rule. :D

Regards.