suppressor

screech

I'm having a 338-378 improved being built. what kind of suppressor will work for this. Mostly all the ones I see are built for the "7.62nato" .308. Is there any for the .338? IF so, do they have a website? Thanks

You want to call the Suppressor makers and talk to sombody their , alot of manufactures are making suppressors for everything up to 50BMG so I woulden't think that the .338 cal would be a problem but you may have to wait to have one built.
Any particular reason that your wanting to suppress this beast? not sure if your aware but if your bullet is still going faster than about 1000fps its still gonna have a loud pop to it , nowhere near as loud but definatly not quiet.

Just for fun really. I dont know to many people that have one. The vice pres. of night force is the only person that I personally know that has one. I dont know I might find that having a somewhat quite gun would be nice. Not that it will be silinced but I would think that it would be a nice change to my ultra mag with a JP muzzle brake. Plus they look cool.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.