Suppressor / Moderator Shooters, Check This Out!

JB,

Very nice!

Well, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif:

PA190021cover.jpg

(and one photo remaining on my Oct 05 thread at: http://longrangehunting.com/ubbthreads/s...=true#Post86386 )

Presumably, as the unwitting R&D dept I'm in line for a complimentary cover? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BD - Actually the idea came to me in Feb 2005 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Things just took some time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rifles Only will ship them overseas though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JB

It was worth a try! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ...think I may well buy one; Nomex thread and a 1800 deg f heatshield sound to be just the thing.

What diameter can are they designed for?

Brown - any diameter you want /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

All you need to provide is Diameter and length in english or metric /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

From now forward though, all ordering needs to go thru Rifles Only: http://www.riflesonly.com/

JB

Guys, BLACK will be available after the dust settles from SHOT Show.

Also, there was a fair amount of possibly undesirable attention toward the covers at SHOT...might see some rip-offs come about soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

JB

JB,

Your advertising effort paid off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ....ordered a SAS2 and roll-up mat just over a week ago...very helpful on the telephone...I'll post some pics and impressions once I get them.

Well, apologies for the delay; been unable to shoot for the last few months.

Here's my review:

BUY ONE OF THESE SUPPRESSOR COVERS !!

Just got back from my first plink with the new kit; not even the mildest hint of mirage from the suppressor...performance way beyond expectation.
P1010292.jpg

The roll-up shooting mat is superb too (I'm mis-employing the elbow padding in the pic above to mitigate hard ground bipod bounce) packs up to nothing, also thoroughly recommended:
P1010300.jpg

Frustrating return to shooting after such a long break; couldn't get under 0.18MOA:
1stTarget.jpg

(OK OK, I averaged out at 0.4-0.5 MOA, but it was a nice way to start!)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.