Suppressed Solo TRIPPLE

Discussion in 'Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards' started by c_bass16, Mar 23, 2012.

1. c_bass16

c_bass16 Well-Known Member

I've had a LOT of guys complain over the last year, about the "teaser" trailer that I uploaded to YouTube entitled "Predator Hunting: Suppressed - 6 Pack" ...even though, I've always intended to put up the actual hunt.

Well, finally...I got it up. See what ya think. If you've got fast enough internet...be sure to watch it in HD.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62IZh2cvuh8"]http://youtu.be/62IZh2cvuh8?hd=1[/ame]

2. Handlebar

Handlebar Member

So jealous. Great video. Here is my S.D. 2012 coyote
    [​IMG]

3. goatsie

goatsie Well-Known Member

Thanks for the great video!

4. R.C.Saul

R.C.Saul Well-Known Member

What suppressor are yall using

5. c_bass16

The one I was using in the video is a YHM SS .30 Phantom QD but I also use a Thunderbeast 30BA and one partner uses an SRT O2 Shadow XL Ti and a Gemtech Sandstorm...another buddy uses an AAC Cyclone.

No matter how you slice it...suppressed is the ONLY way we hunt. Period.

6. SaskShooter

SaskShooter Well-Known Member

Great video, awesome footage! But when you call in multiple coyotes (whether it's two or HALF A DOZEN) it's usually a better idea to shoot the furthest coyote first if you can. That way if you have to make running follow-up shots, they'll be much closer, and you'll be able to connect on more dogs. Just a suggestion. Good hunting!

7. c_bass16

I won't argue with that logic as its a policy we usually employ...but in this situation, the close three were stopped and almost in position to smell the call and needed to be taken first.