Sucessfull Moose assasination. Pix here!!!!

Congrats on your moose, the pics are great. Me and my dad and brother in law leave for a NorthWest Saskatchewan moose hunt next saturday (september 3). I am hoping we will be as lucky as you. My dad got a kick out of your pics.

Congrats again
Steve

Eaglet,

Marvelous , what a diff in the pix, thanks a bunch!

However , Michael It didn't make you any better looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif just so you know, cause your dang hat size only comes in multiple xxxxes as it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm proud for you, great hunt, what a blessing , Jim

Great bull...congrats, glad to see the Accubonds did the job. I just got back from Alaska (Chicken, Tok, Skagway and Haines)...awesome fishin'. The moose out there are freakin' monsters. I'll be hunting north of Whitehorse, Yukon for my bull, using .338 by 225gr. Accubonds.

Excellent!
It makes it so much more fun when they're "out there aways" doesn't it? It also becomes more fun to read about in my opinion! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Hint hint Mr Eastman and Mr. Petersen!

jimm,
I just could not help it. Here is the other two pictures.
Beautiful animal Michael got.
b503g8.jpg

b503n6.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.