• Bushnell Elite 6500 Tactical 2.5x16-42

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Nikon Monarch X 4x16 - 50

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, the weaver looks like a great deal and nothing but positive reviews on this scope that I saw. I like that it is FFP, and it has a great magnification range. I wish they offered mil/mil and illuminated but I think that this may be the scope for me anyway.

Another affordable good looking ffp scope!!!! I like it too but cannot find the specs.

EX) How much range does the elevation have?

another scope to consider would be the Super Sniper 3 x 9 x 42. it's a ffp reticle, tuff as nails, the turrets match the reticle, and every one that uses them compares them to a Nightforce in every way. just 600 bucks. no, i don't own one but have read nothing but very favorable reviews about them.

Another affordable good looking ffp scope!!!! I like it too but cannot find the specs.

EX) How much range does the elevation have?

I've read that is has 57 or 58 MOA of elevation and windage which should be plenty for me.

What about the Swarski (sp) scopes like the Z3's Z_'s they have a new turrett system out now . any good reviews or thoughts on them?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.