Striker build or headache!

Ksmirk

Ok here we go I'll not get into ALL the stupid things I've run into with this build but the list would be long!

Got my stock Friday and when I went to put the action in to check for fit it wouldn't sit flat? ok what's up, oh I see the hinge where the trigger connector was is hitting the bottom of the mag well sounds like a simple fix, break out the hammer and screwdriver and whack it to remove NOT! I whacked on this sucker for 30 m inutes and well it's still on the action.

Any good ideas before those ears meet Mr. Grinder? I'd like to leave it so I could possibly have a repeater right now it will be a single shot with follower. Any ideas would be awesome! Later,

Kirk

You went to a rear grip right? You have a picture? I don't have a striker here and I'm trying to picture what your talking about... Is it something a dremel with a cutoff wheel could handle?

Yep rear grip, pretty sure the dremel will nock enough out that I can get the box off then I'll just bed the follower in and call it good. I think first off I'll just get rid of the ears before I go too far then have that OH SH!T flashback I have so often :D

I'll try and get some pictures up of the ears might even put a pic of the stock unless you guys have seen it over on the SP website. Later,

Kirk

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.