STRELOK ballistics calculator app thoughts??

codyadams

I have had STRELOK for about 1 year, and it seems to work well, but I have nothing to compare it to...Has anyone used STRELOK and some other apps to give an honest unbiased comparison?

My uses are for hunting, so what I need from any app is something that works quickly and simply, but I don't shoot much farther than about 1500 yards. On my STRELOK, I enter my range, wind speed and direction and it gives me my correction for the ballistic profile I have previously stored in the app.

Just wondering if there is anything out there that people like better for hunting than the STRELOK. Thanks guys

I use the app as well and have checked my strelock against the g7 calculator on the this sight and it matches up very well out to 600 yards I only checked to 600 because that's all the local range has. With my 300 weatherby shooting 210 vlds it took me 12.5 moa to make center hits at 600 a played around with strelock and came up with 2830 fps. Did the same trajectory validation on g7 and came up with same 2830 average velociy.
It has worked very well for me this far.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.