strelok ballistic calculator

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by chrishatley, Aug 10, 2011.

1. chrishatley

chrishatley Well-Known Member

Anybody else using it? It has worked well for me out to 700 yds. As soon as my new build is finished, I'll try it out farther. Ohh yea, it's an android app.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  2. chrishatley

chrishatley Well-Known Member

Anyone?

3. youngbuck

youngbuck Well-Known Member

I have an android phone and run Shooter. Most LRers that I know, with android, run shooters. Let us know how it does on the far stuff.

4. RFtinkerer

RFtinkerer Well-Known Member

Strelok only allows 3 rifle, load combinations. To me that's a great limitation. It also doesn't allow for G7 BCs if you like those. Doesn't account for Coriolis, if you're that exacting of a marksman. Shooter is a much more advanced program, and also has a nice bullet library. It allows you to select the rifle, than each load you have for that rifle...it's just much nicer.

5. Tiger Rag

Tiger Rag Member

Strelok continues to update weekly. It may not be as advanced but it is a free app.

6. mnhntr

mnhntr Well-Known Member

Just started using Isnipe. So far I really like it but have not put it to a good test yet.

7. gjk5

gjk5 Well-Known Member

I just put Strelok on my droid a couple weeks ago and have not had a chance to use it in the field, but FWIW, mine shows 7 different rifle/load combos available and has every reticle I own already in it.