Stockade Stocks

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by DCGS, Apr 22, 2008.

1. DCGS

DCGS <strong>Official LRH SPONSOR</strong>

Has any one done buisness with them? I saw where the savage guys like there stocks so I called them Every thing was fine the price etc. but it was going a 6 to 8 weeks wait. Okay but they ran my credit card the next day. I have never been charged untill the product was shipped. Hope I have not made a 260.00 mistake. Thanks Dan

2. geargrinder

geargrinder Well-Known Member

I love my Stockade stock. It took the full 8 weeks to show up, but well worth the wait. Kevin is a standup guy, don't worry about your money.

Which stock did you get? I got the money saver Tactical/Pdog Special. I think I only had to spend about an hour finishing and painting it. It looks great on my heavy barrel 300win Savage.

3. DCGS

Thanks for the good news. I order the Hunting Sporter. I am looking forward to getting it. I have never owned a Savage but it is fun working on something different.

4. landcbeitner

landcbeitner Well-Known Member

I also have had nothing but good experiences with Kevin at stockade. Not only will he sell a great product at an excellent price, but he'll answer any questions you may have about anything.

5. DCGS

Thanks again for the vote of confidence. I don't mind paying in advance just a little worried with all the cons out there. Dan

6. dwm

dwm Well-Known Member

7. geargrinder

geargrinder Well-Known Member

8. landcbeitner

landcbeitner Well-Known Member

Mine is too :) but on page 1.

9. Supermag

Supermag Well-Known Member

I just saw one today and they look pretty nice.