Stockade Stocks

DCGS

Official LRH SPONSOR
Has any one done buisness with them? I saw where the savage guys like there stocks so I called them Every thing was fine the price etc. but it was going a 6 to 8 weeks wait. Okay but they ran my credit card the next day. I have never been charged untill the product was shipped. Hope I have not made a 260.00 mistake. Thanks Dan

I love my Stockade stock. It took the full 8 weeks to show up, but well worth the wait. Kevin is a standup guy, don't worry about your money.

Which stock did you get? I got the money saver Tactical/Pdog Special. I think I only had to spend about an hour finishing and painting it. It looks great on my heavy barrel 300win Savage.

Thanks for the good news. I order the Hunting Sporter. I am looking forward to getting it. I have never owned a Savage but it is fun working on something different.

I also have had nothing but good experiences with Kevin at stockade. Not only will he sell a great product at an excellent price, but he'll answer any questions you may have about anything.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.