stock for custom 6mmBR

dmax1800

I'm thinking about converting my Rem 700 ADL 22-250 into a 6mmBR instead of just accurizing the 22-250. I want to use the 6BR for coyote hunting (both carry and long range shooting with a bipod), shooting prairie dogs and bench rest target shooting. I've got some good idea on barrels and gunsmith, but don't have any idea on which stock to put on it.

What would you use for a new stock???

Thanks.

You might want to post this question on the 6mmBR.com forum. Put it in the Varmint section as well as the gunsmithing section

I'm thinking about converting my Rem 700 ADL 22-250 into a 6mmBR instead of just accurizing the 22-250. I want to use the 6BR for coyote hunting (both carry and long range shooting with a bipod), shooting prairie dogs and bench rest target shooting. I've got some good idea on barrels and gunsmith, but don't have any idea on which stock to put on it.

What would you use for a new stock???

Thanks.

I bought a Shehane laminated stock for mine and finished it myself. Mine is the Tracker-Varmint model

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.