• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stiller Tac300 in 6.5-284 w/ McMillan A5

Bluebird25

I have my 6.5-284 in a Stiller Tac300 action up for sale. It has a 25" Krieger barrel (Remington varmint taper) and is fully glass bedded in a McMillan A5 stock. I have attached a picture of a 3 shot group I shot at 600yds prone off of a bipod. I have also shot a 3 shot group with this rifle at 300yds that you could cover up with a dime. The gun has no major scratches or dings. This gun has been very well taken care of. I am including a Redding type-S 3 die set with three bushings, .289,.291, and .292. It is chambered for a no-turn neck and has right at 395 rounds through it. Scope, Bipod, and NF Rings WILL NOT BE INCLUDED at the listed price! This would be a great gun for somebody to have ready to go. It can be hard to deal with waiting times that come along with building a custom rifle right now! I would sell the scope and rings for an additional price if someone wanted to buy it ready to shoot. And please nobody hold my wife's decorations in the back against me!!

Here is a list of the parts:

Jewell trigger set at 1lb
McMillan A5 stock
Karsten's custom cheek piece A-model
25" Krieger barrel (1-8" with 5R)
Surgeon DBM
Redding Type-S 3 die set
100pcs Lapua brass (shot 4 times)

Price: $3150.00

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I'm trying to get them up. Have slow satellite internet at the house, might have to wait until I go into work tomorrow.Sorry

It is supposed to be 33% of each med. tan, olive, and black but it is a little short on the black.

Thanks

Don't really want to sell the scope but I understand it would be convenient if it was left on so I would sell it for 1750.00, NF Rings for 150.00, NF base for free(I have no other long action at this time to use it on). The glass in the scope is like new, the outside just has a couple of minor scratches from normal use. I also have really good dope for this setup out to a mile!!! I made two hits out of five shots on a 2ftx2ft steel plate at 1760yds with this rig a couple of weeks ago. I would gladly give you the load data as well. Bipod would not be included.

New Total $4650.00

This would include:

NF NXS 5.5-22X with the np-r2- add $1750.00
NF 20MOA base
NF ultra light rings- add $150.00
The complete rifle with karsten cheek piece
The redding type-s die set
Brass
Load data and dope

I also have 4-5 boxes of the 140gr hunting VLD's if you would be interested in them as well. $25/box if you bought the rifle setup as is

I have 5 boxes of 140gr Hunting VLD'S and 100pcs of brand new Lapua brass that I will throw in!

reduced to $2500. buyer pays actual shipping. no brass with it.Thanks for looking!!

John it was in the original post - 395 - see below.

"Redding type-S 3 die set with three bushings, .289,.291, and .292. It is chambered for a no-turn neck and has right at 395 rounds through it. Scope, Bipod, and NF Rings WILL NOT BE INCLUDED at the listed price! This would be a great gun for somebody to have ready to go."

This is a beautiful rifle and I wished that I had the funds available to purchase it.