• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **Still Available** Semi Custom .260: Rifle for $1000: Barreled Action for $850

stanley52

I have a semi-custom .260, built on a 700 LA, fluted benchmark 1:8.5 25" (1" extra on the shank for re-chambering) rem varm contour (.83 muzzle) cerakoted tactical grey, trigger is an old style trigger (not the OLD one, but the one before the X-Mark Pro), has been drilled/tapped for 8-40 screw hole scope bases, shoots .5's/.6's with little load development, group shot below is in a field at 101 yards with a 6mph crosswind, and no sand bags, just a bipod and myself (pic is in a comment below, couldn't upload 2 pics at once on my phone), bottom metal (BDL) and/or stock can be negotiated for after the barreled action is sold. Same goes for the 180 pieces of once fired Lapua .260 brass.

Whole rifle: $1000
Barreled Action: $850
BDL bottom metal (including internals): $100 shipped
B&C Tactical 4 Medalist LA Stock: $125 (it was bedded with Acra-gel)
Brass: $120 shipped.

Contact info: Cord Stanley, call/text (620)-704-4704, email [email protected], or PM here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 9
Re: Semi Custom .260 $1000 Barreled Action $850

Remember, this was with a 6mph crosswind and no sand bags/lead sled. Just the bipod and myself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 9
Its outright crazy you have had such a hard time with buyers.
Just to clarify the action was trued? and aftermarket lug installed?
Will you sell it like it sets with optics or bipod?

Action is not trued. That is why it is only $1000. Shoots straight though. Targets don't lie. And no scope is sold, bipod will be kept.

Last guy backed out because I had to be gone for some military obligations, and I wanted the check mailed to another location for both of our securities since I was going to be gone, even though the check itself was still made out to me, oh well I guess.

Action: $400
Barrel: $475
Recoil lug: $30 (badger)
Bell and Carlson Stock: $240
Floor metal: $100
Cerakote: $150
Smith Fees: $200
Shipping for all parts: $75

Approx Value: $1700-1800 being sold at $1000

Wow this is a sweet setup. Some guys get all caught up on what has been done to the rifle to figure out a value. If a gun shoots without a lot of work, why spend the money to have anything else done to it? Like you said, targets don't lie. This gun is a shooter without the actin being trued. I am debating selling my semi custom Tikka T3 .308 and replacing it with this. :)

Wow this is a sweet setup. Some guys get all caught up on what has been done to the rifle to figure out a value. If a gun shoots without a lot of work, why spend the money to have anything else done to it? Like you said, targets don't lie. This gun is a shooter without the actin being trued. I am debating selling my semi custom Tikka T3 .308 and replacing it with this. :)

By all means! Message me if you want more info.