• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *Still avaiable/price drop* Semi-Custom .260 Barreled Action- Now $700

stanley52

Have a .260 barreled action on 700 LA, badger oversized recoil lug, 25" (1" extra on the shank, can be rechambered to 6.5x284 or any other 6.5 caliber) Benchmark Fluted Rem Varm Contour (.83" muzzle) Barrel, all cerakoted tactical gray, old style trigger (tuned and a very crisp 2.5lbs, can be set lower easily), drilled and tapped for 8-40 scope base's. 180 rounds out of it. Have once fired Lapua Brass for it (please do not call and ask about the brass alone). $800 for the barreled action, does not come with the scope base in the pic or the brass (can be negotiated for in the deal). Pic of the last group I shot is on a comment below; shoots well with the minor load tuning that was done.

Cord Stanley
Call/Text anytime (620)-704-4704
[email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 16
Re: Semi-Custom .260 Barreled Action $800

Accuracy pic. This was the last target I shot. It was in a field off a bipod with 5-6mph crosswinds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 11

Was the action trued when barrel was installed. Face squared, lug contact, threads cut square to action face?

No it was not, or it would cost more than $800 lol. Although I am a subsriber to a general policy of getting 700 Actions blueprinted, the donor rifle to this shot lights out, so I took a gamble, and it shoots great also. But yes I would consider trades/partial trades.

Subsriber - Latin for "does not know how to spell". Just kidding, bump for a great deal.