• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Stevens 25-06

Hawkeye Pierce

Helping a good friend of mine look for a 25-06 Stevens rifle. If anyone has one or knows where one is please let me know.
Thanks and have a blessed day.

Helping a good friend of mine look for a 25-06 Stevens rifle. If anyone has one or knows where one is please let me know.
Thanks and have a blessed day.
I actually have a Stevens 200 in 25-06 for sale. Let me gather up the details and some other pics and send you a PM if he's interested. I bought it just to have as a spare/loaner rifle but I have a couple other guns for that detail. I did have one other serious looker last winter. I took it all apart and sent him pics. It is in pretty nice shape and unmolested inside - trigger, etc, all looks good. It's got a throwaway scope and rings. I'm not sure who did the camo - if it's a home job, it's pretty good. It also came in a brown laminated stock that looks like it was fitted by me, which is to say, it's a project. Available with or without that stock. I'm near Pittsburgh. LMK

3darcher2

IMG_5431.jpg

I actually have a Stevens 200 in 25-06 for sale. Let me gather up the details and some other pics and send you a PM if he's interested. I bought it just to have as a spare/loaner rifle but I have a couple other guns for that detail. I did have one other serious looker last winter. I took it all apart and sent him pics. It is in pretty nice shape and unmolested inside - trigger, etc, all looks good. It's got a throwaway scope and rings. I'm not sure who did the camo - if it's a home job, it's pretty good. It also came in a brown laminated stock that looks like it was fitted by me, which is to say, it's a project. Available with or without that stock. I'm near Pittsburgh. LMK

3darcher2

View attachment 411121

Let me know how much you are thinking and I'll pass on the info thanks