• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stainless Rem 700 26" .300 Ultra Mag W/Brake

edward hogan

Used Remington factory 26" barrel, looks great. Comes fitted with nice stainless brake. Also have New RCBS FL die set and 20pcs once-fired Federal Nickle brass, plus 10pcs unfired Fed nickle brass. Will include a variety of 180gr Premium bullets, 30pcs brass and bullets in all. Loading gear available if barrel buyer decides does not want the package.

Barrel only $150 plus $15 shipping.
Add $50 for brass, bullets and new die set.

I ship everything by Priority mail, insurance is extra.

email me at mhoganmtaonline.net if you want pix, or have a question.

Thanks!

Re: Stainless Rem 700 26" .300 Ultra Mag W/Brake; plus other bbls UPDATED

UPDATE TO LISTING:

.300rum Barrel still available. Price reduced to $115 plus $15 shipping.
Barrel is like new in terms of appearance and barrel condition. Nice looking, heavier contour, threaded stainless brake. email for pix

Dies were sold. 30pcs brass Federal Nickel 20 once-fired and 10 primed and unfired plus 10 Barnes 180gr, 10 Nosler 180gr fail-safe, and 10 Speer 180gr Grand Slam for $45 with barrel purchase.

Also have:

Brand New unfired 26" Remington factory takeoff in .375 RUM $85 plus $15 shipping

Excellent 26.5" Shilen Match Target SS barrel threaded for Rem 700 and chambered in .308 Lazzeroni Patriot. Barrel is basically a varmint contour, FLUTED and fitted with a contour matched Holland QD SS muzzlebrake fired about 50rds As New $325 plus shipping.

As New Factory SS Remington barrel in .338 winchester mag. Barrel was reamed to .338/300 which is a .300 win mag opened up to .338 at the neck. Easy to form and load. Similar in power to .330 Dakota and .340wby but more flexible with light loads. Have 2 of these, one fired about 60rds, other fired only about 20rds. $50 plus shipping

Email for pix [email protected]

Have had several PMs about this barrel since first guy PM'd me the other day.

Most want pix. WOULD ASK THAT YOU JUST EMAIL ME DIRECT
EMAIL IS CHECKED CONSTANTLY, PERSONAL MESSAGES ARE VERY SLOW.

PLEASE NOTE ALL LISTED BARRELS ARE REM 700 THREAD PATTERN SO WILL WORK ON ANY CORRECT THREAD REM 700 RIFLE

[email protected]

thanks!