• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stainless 40X .260 remington

C

chuck williams

this gun is like new. i bought it new with the remington H.S. precision stock. i am a sucker for pretty wood and came across an original 40x stock that had the most beautiful figure i have ever seen on any 40x. i sold the H.S. stock, bought the 40x stock and started working on it. i flattened the forend so it would ride the bags better. i also removed the accesory rail and filled it with epoxy. i put stock tape on the forearm so you cant see the epoxy. it looks fine though. the stock has a VERY nice hand rubbed finish on it. it is practically new with less than 200 rounds fired total. it is all stainless with the 2oz trigger. it has averaged in the 3's with VERY little load development. my buddy REALLY want the stock so i will sell it without the stock if someone chooses. i also have over 1500 MATCH bullets for the rifle in sierra, lapua, and berger. i will sell them with the rifle or w/o for $25 per box shipped. would like to sell the bullets as one lot though. $1200 for the complete rifle or $1000 for the barreled action. would also like to trade towards a benchrest rifle built on a stainless steel action like a bat,hall, nesika, borden, farley, etc. thanks.

chuck

the barreled action and the bullets are SPF to Mr. Pappas. thanks.

chuck