• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Stag 3G AR-15

hwy1strat

I am selling my Stag 3G because I only ever used this for coyote hunting and I want something a little lighter for carrying around in the field. This has been a great Ar-15 and functions flawlessly. It is pretty accurate and probably a lot more accurate than I am capable of shooting it. Rifle has been well taken care of, but it has a few minor scratches in the finish from being carried around in the woods. I am guessing that it has 500 rounds through it max. It was used for hunting so it was always only a couple of shots when I took it out. Everything is stock except I put a Black Rain Ordinance trigger and a different buttstock to try and lighten it some more. It has:
18" stainless steel fluted heavy barrel with a rifle length gas system
5.56 NATO chamber, and 1/8 twist rate
Stag Arms 3G Comp Samson 15" Evolution free-float modular handguard with three rail attachments included
QD sling rail attachment

*Please Note* - The pictures show it with a Silencerco ASR muzzle device, but I will put the factory compensator back on it. It is also pictured with a 3" Arca rail at the back of the hand guard that will not be included.

I am asking $1100 shipped and I will include the Athlon Ares ETR 2.5-15x50 riflescope and warne mount for $500 more.

Attachments

• IMG_0568.jpg
    IMG_0568.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0569 2.jpg
    IMG_0569 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 97
Last edited: