• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SSS - Savage Grey Laminate 4.25" LVT Stock w/Adjustable Comb

thorbird

I have a never used Sharp Shooter Supply LVT with adjustable Comb stock for sale. The cost would be $415 plus shipping from them. This stock is very solid with nice feel and weight. I am asking $375 shipped. Open to $ offers as I need to pay for some things I bought. One note on the stock, the guy I bought it from did the finish himself, and said he did not do as good a job as he had hoped. After inspecting it, all it needs is a little light sanding, or fine steel wool and a clear coat touch up. See photo. Fits Savage 4.25" Actions. Grey Laminate Color.

[email protected]

Here is SSS Write Up from their website:
The Sharp Shooter Laminate Varmint-Target stock is the solution if you need a multi-purpose stock. The LVT features an ergonomic ambidextrous design for comfort and control, a vertical style pistol grip with palm swell and thumb ramp, and a 2-1/2 inch wide semi-flat beavertail forend that offers the perfect compromise for off-hand and bench shooting. The parallel geometry from the forend to butt stock toe ensure consistent return to battery on bags, while the optional deep butt hook allows for better hand support when shooting with a bipod.
The basic stock comes with no adjustable amenities, nor the accessory rail or butt hook. These options are available ONLY on the LVT stock and may not be added to any other stock we offer.

FEATURES:

• 2-1/2 inch wide semi-flat beavertail forend
  • Classic straight comb buttstock
  • Vertical pistol-grip with palm swell and thumb ramp
  • 1/2-inch thick Pachmayr recoil pad
  • Weight = 4 pounds
    SSS Price: $415 plus shipping – I am asking $375 Shipped

Also listed on other websites.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Finish Detail Showing Missing Clear Coat Section at Upper Right.