• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPRINGFIELD ARMORY EMP MICRO-COMP. 9mmCAL WITH G10 GRIPS

Dalebow

THIS IS A NEW IN THE BOX SPRINGFIELD MICRO COMPACT IN 9mm CAL. WITH THE NEW SCALED DOWN FRAME FOR SMALLER CALIBERS,THIS IS A BI-TONE GUN WITH ALL OF THE LOADED FEATURES. INCLUDING:3" FULLY SUPPORTED RAMPED BULL BARREL,NOVAK STYLE 3 DOT TRITIUM NIGHT SIGHTS, LIGHTWEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SPEED TRIGGER, DELTA HAMMER, EXTENDED AMBI. THUMB SAFETY,LOWERED AND FLAIRED EJECTION PORT,ONE PIECE GUIDE ROD, ETC.THIN LINE G10 GRIPS, COMES WITH 3 FACTORY 8 ROUND MAGAZINES, THE XD GEAR, ORIGINAL BOX AND MANUAL. (LIFETIME GUARANTEE)****

This gun has never been loaded since it left the factory. I am selling to fund other projects, bought end of 2011, can send pics upon request.
These go for anywhere $1075-$1200
$950 shipped to your FFL

I m interested the gun , how to proceed to purchase it ? I have local FFL dealer at my end. PLease send photo.

David
very simple, Ive done a ton of these, I ship to your FFl, he does the transfer for a nominal fee. IF you are the FFL then you mail me a copy of the FFL and I send to you, if it is a 3rd party I just need their address and i ship to them.
I can send pics to an email or your phone
Dale

PLease send photo to my email address, what method of payment you accept? Need your address , phone number , and fax number . My FFL will need this infos .