SPONSOR PROFILE - Peca Products, Inc. - Dennis Klemm

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member
Please give me an overview of what your company does and where you are located.
peca-logo1.gif
Peca Products Inc. manufactures optical cleaning products (lens tissue, fluids, kits) for all types of optics. We brand name our products for many of the major scope and binocular companies. We sell direct to the consumer thru Optical cleaning supplies

How long have you been in business and how did you get started?

We started in business in 1978 providing lens tissue, Formula MC lens fluid, LensBrite anti-fog fluid and various kits to the camera manufacturers and camera stores.

Can you describe and give me a brief history of some of your hot products or services?
softek.jpgSC---55-72.jpgtravel-kit2.gif
Our hot products includes lens tissue, Formula MC lens fluid, LensBrite anti-fog fluid, Soft-Tek microfiber optical cloth and various kits containing these products. Several years ago the DOD (Department of Defense) requested that we develop a special lens cleaning paper for the wet cleaning of night vision optics. This paper is our part number LP-46 and is supplied to the military and others. Another highlight was when NASA purchased Formula MC for use on manned space flights.
What are some of your company's future goals? Our goal is to provide the finest American made optical products.

What new products or services can we look forward to from your company in the future?

We are currently working on image-enhancing filters for scopes. These were introduced at this years Shot Show.

Tell me about your personal hunting style, location, species, etc.

I was introduced to prairie dog shooting several years ago. It's a lot of fun. I hope to join the 500-yard club this year. First trip of the year is planned for June.

Tell me about your long range shooting experience.

I attended my first benchrest match last year. I'm looking forward to competing this year.

What non-hunting and shooting hobbies or activities do you participate in?

I restore and show MG cars.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts