• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *SPF* WTS Daniel Defense/Troy/Adams Arms piston carbine - *PRICE REDUCED*

Daveog

*SPF*

I'm selling my Daniel Defense 16" Carbine. I put this package together and it looks and functions great. It consists of Daniel Defense upper and lower receivers, Daniel Defense 16" hammer forged barrel with a 1:7 twist, Smith Enterprises muzzle brake, Troy Industries carbine length free floating rail machined to accept the Adams Arms piston system with a set of Magpul XTM rail covers in different colors, Daniel Defense fixed sights, Magpul RVG grip, Magpul pistol grip, and Vortex Optics StrikeFire red dot sight. This set up has been guarding my safe for the past year and only has probably about 100 rounds through it. I would prefer to sell as a complete rifle, but will sell upper and lower separately only if the upper sells first. I'll take $1250 shipped for everything, $1050 for the upper and optic, and $275 for the lower. Thanks.

IMG_9644.jpg

IMG_9642.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS Daniel Defense/Troy/Adams Arms piston carbine upper

Trade added.

Re: WTS Daniel Defense/Troy/Adams Arms piston carbine - *UPDATED*

Updated listing and added better pictures.

Bumping it up.

Must not shoot real good or you wouldent be traiding for a RRA.

It shoots great, I just want a varmint gun. But thanks for offering your insight.

Re: WTS Daniel Defense/Troy/Adams Arms piston carbine - *PRICE REDUCED*

Updated price.

Back to the top.

Is it a 223 ? What bullets are you shotting in it ? What kind of groups are you getting ? How many rounds through it ?