• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF- Win Model 70 Classic Sporter 7 Rem Mag LNIB

kfrye

Sold Pending Funds-
Model 70 Classic Sporter with Super Grade Shaped Stock in 7 Rem Mag. 26"bbl and stock looks to have come from a Super Grade- fancier walnut, satin finish, red recoil pad and super grade style cross bolt covers. The sling studs are standard sporter though. Box is marked Super Grade Shaped Stock. Gun appears unfired, it still has the factory trigger guard hangtag. The box is one of the older white Winchesters that makes me believe this gun dates to the mid 90's after the Classics got introduced. The rifle does have a few marks here and there, but overall is very nice and you won't feel so bad when you mark it the first time in the field.

Funding some other projects and this is another safe queen that I would not feel right hunting with.

I'll take $750 shipped to your FFL OBO and I'll throw in a new 100 count bag of Rem Brass with it.

PM if interested
GEDC0123.jpg

GEDC0125.jpg

GEDC0136.jpg

GEDC0126.jpg

GEDC0129.jpg

GEDC0130.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Win Model 70 Classic Sporter 7 Rem Mag LNIB

A couple more. I do have the original box, and I believe there is original paperwork in there as well. I can take more pics, just ask. If Santa Boss comes through this week, this gun might go back in the safe.
GEDC0137.jpg

GEDC0133.jpg

GEDC0139.jpg

Re: Win Model 70 Classic Sporter 7 Rem Mag LNIB

PM sent, consider it sold. Thanks.