• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ----SPF----Swarovski Spotting Scope ATS 65 HD and choice of eyepiece

Sam Aspacher

Selling my Swarovski ATS 65 HD Spotting Scope Body. It is in great condition. Glass is 100% perfect. Was always kept inside a cabellas neopreme stay on case. Included with sale; Scope body, objective lens cap, cabellas stay on case, original box and paperwork.

$1500 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_20121126_221151.jpg
    IMG_20121126_221151.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20121126_221546.jpg
    IMG_20121126_221546.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 8
Re: Swarovski Spotting Scope ATS 65 HD Body

Motivated to sell. $1400 shipped.

Sam,
You still have your spotter for sale?

Why are you selling this spotter?

Do you have an eyepiece for it?

Selling because I bought the exact one in a straight version. I decided I like the straight more. Now basically just trying to "trade" it without loosing too much.

As for an eyepiece, they sell a few different ones. 20-60 is prob most popular. Have heard a lot about the 25-50w but havent had a chance to check it out. Also are fixed powers out there. 30x, 45x, and think they even made a 20x. The 30x is incredible for finding bedded game at extended ranges. I bought a demo one from doug at cameraland for if I remember correctly $299.Purchase one separatly and you can pick the one that suits you best.

If it helps I bought my straight (sts 65 hd) for $1450 used, similar condition but without a case which costs I think $50 from cabelas.

Re: Swarovski Spotting Scope ATS 65 HD and choice of eyepiece

Due to the lack of intrest I decided to include an eyepiece in the sale of this scope at an adjusted price. The scope is still for sale individually of course.

I will sell it with the 20-60 zoom eyepiece for $1825, the 25-50x wide angle for $1975 or no eyepiece for $1375. This is the hd model and comes with the said stay on case.

Pms replied to. still for sale.

trades considered are; doner sa 700, borden alpine action, sa 700/bbl inletted mcmillan edge stock, vortex pst or viper hs lr rifle scopes.

ttt Still for sale. Will consider all resanable cash and trade offers.