• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED (SPF) Spyderco G10 Civilian Knife

muscletrpr

I bought this knife about 6-7 years ago. It cost me over $200.00 (MSRP $269.95). I wore it for about a year as a last ditch backup. It is in very good condition. The only wear is on the Pocket clip. The Blade has never been used to cut anything.

$100.00

Buyer pays actual shipping costs

Email me or PM if interested trpk154 @hotmail.com

The length overall 9 3/16" (233 mm) blade length 4 1/8" (105 mm) blade steel VG-10
length closed 5 3/16" (132 mm) cutting edge 3 3/4" (95 mm) weight 4.75 oz (134 g)
hole diameter 15/32" (12 mm) blade thickness 1/8" (3 mm) handle material G-10

Spyderco Knife Info from Spyderco Site:

In the 1990s Spyderco was approached by a specialized branch of U.S. law enforcement about making a knife for their undercover agents. These plain-clothes LEOs found themselves in situations where they often could not carry a firearm but carrying a knife was not a problem. Most had no formal training in self-defense tactics or MBC but as a last resort could use a blade to protect or extricate themselves from a life-threatening situation. This was how the Civilian model came to be.
The Civilian has a patented reverse "S" blade that's intended to be used like an oversized claw. The tip is ground to an ultra-thin profile. Deeply curved and full at the belly, the VG-10 hollow-ground blade excels in slicing and is available fully SpyderEdged. Because of its distinctly specialized features it is not intended or designed for general utility or everyday use. Curved in all the right places for ergonomic use and retention of the knife, the handle is black G-10. Mounted for tip-down carry with a custom curved black clip, the knife rides deeply and unobtrusively in a pocket. One of the most specialized CLIPITS in the Spyderco line-up, the Civilian is available in limited quantities.

SPYDERCO1.jpg

SPYDERCO3.jpg

SPYDERCO4.jpg

SPYDERCO5.jpg

SPYDERCO6.jpg

SPYDERCO.jpg

Last edited: