• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF............... Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 F1, custom reticle. (pic heavy)

lovdasnow

I have a mil-spec NXS in 3.5-15x50 for sale. it's in mil/mil. with zero stop. it has a first focal plane reticle that i was told was made for the military.

it's a velocity reticle for .308(175smk's at 2575FPS)It was made for the SEAL's and the MK11 with a 20" barrel, but if you run those numbers you could see what other calibers it matched up to. the reticle is set to meters not yards in reference to the 300-1000meter marks. it has the little upside down t's on the side of the reticle(see pic) that is supposed to match a man's chest or shoulders to range with.

i'm selling the scope, sunshade, and bikini cover.
it's in excellent condition. see pics for more info. there are some little scuffs on the glass that don't affect the image. i tried and tried to get a picture of them, but i could't get it to show up.

$1700 shipped to your door. i'll do my best to answer any questions you have. merry christmas!
IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

Last edited: