• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *** SPF *** Eberlestock X1A1

ARPredatorHunters

I have a slightly used Eberlestock X1A1 pack for sale. Realtree camo. This pack has 2100 cubic inches and can carry a rifle or a bow or both at the same time even.

Stuff4Sale005.jpg

$125 shipped cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Eberlestock X1

i have never had one or seen a eberlestock in person but i was just curious how does this compare to the ski crane?? i know i saw them for a little over 200.00 and thought they looked pretty cool. don't mean to mess with sale by any means i just thought you might be able to shed some light on that question. this is the first x1 i have ever seen too.

Re: Eberlestock X1

I have no experience with a ski crane so I can't make comparison. You can visit the Eberlestock website to see the full features of the X1 pack. I ended up with two of these packs so one needs to go. I chose which one based soley upon the camo pattern. One is RealTree and the other is Mossy Oak and I chose the Mossy Oak one. Petty for sure, but I like Mossy Oak better.