• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF:Custom 6.5x284 Built by Dan's Custom Guns Pics Updated!

Autorotate19

Selling to fund another build. This gun was built by Dan in May of 2011. Surgeon Long Action w/Surgeon 20 MOA rail, Brux 26" 8 twist barrel throated for 140gr Berger VLD's, bedded Olive Grey Bull Precision Stock, Jewell Trigger, Remington Bottom Metal, barrel action was Cerakoted coyote tan. I have put around 200-250 rounds through it always cleaned every 20-40 rounds and never let the barrel get very hot. Hunted with it the past 2 years and 4 mule deer were taken with it out to 650 yards. Condition is 90% just a few nicks and scratches on the stock but nothing major. Will also come with Forster bench rest full length dies, bullets and brass that I have on hand. I will have to add up totals later. Im asking $2,500 without scope. I will ship in hard case but you pay shipping and insurance to your FFL. Grey Bull Precision Scope with custom turret available for extra cost. PM for details, Thanks for looking!
image_zps70df3fb0.jpg
[/IMG]
image_zpsd0900ced.jpg
[/IMG]
image_zps255022c9.jpg
[/IMG]
image_zpsedd9108c.jpg
[/IMG]
image_zps08b46a10.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Custom 6.5x284 Built by Dan's Custom Guns

If you promise I can kill a deer like the one you got I'll buy it back. Nice buck. This a great gun with no waiting. Someone should take advantage of this. Dan

Re: Custom 6.5x284 Built by Dan's Custom Guns Pics Updated!

Thanks Dan! I hate to sell it but I can't afford two! :D

What is the weight of the gun?

To be honest I have never weighed it but if I had to guess I would say 10 lbs without the scope. I will try to get it on a scale ASAP.

All pms replied, rifle still available!

Comes with 243 Berger bullets, 33 loaded rounds, and 52 Lapua cases. I will also throw in Stoney point quick disconnect bipod.

Last edited:

$3,500 with scope and turret.

Austin,
Do you still have your gun? If so I would like to have a conversation about it rather than a lot of back and forth on posts if you're ok with that. If so shoot me a text and we'll make a plan.
Thanks,
Gary
(417)860-5888

Recent Posts