' SPF"Colt Indiana Ses.. Scout

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Dan Etchison, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Dan Etchison

Dan Etchison Well-Known Member

Indiana Sesquicentennial scout .22 . Great shape with box. Appears to never had cylinder turned. $400 shipped FFL to FFL

Attached Files:

2. Bearslayer1965

Bearslayer1965 Active Member

Re: Colt Indiana Ses.. Scout

If I wasn't paying for two Elk hunts next month, I would drive over and buy this one !

By the way I have a RMEF banquet in Carmel tomorrow if you want to go.

3. hilscher0

hilscher0 Member

Re: Colt Indiana Ses.. Scout

I will take it.
    Jm

4. hilscher0

hilscher0 Member

Dan- do you have any tracking info on the Colt pistol. It's been over a week if your FFL mailed it last Thursday and as of today my FFL has not received it. Your P.M. Box is full.
    Please let me know. Thanks
    Jim

5. TenToes

TenToes Member

Dan, How about replying to the posts that I and others left you on the S/S barrel and the two stocks. I posted I will buy them..nothing heard about the post since then.

TenToes

6. Dan Etchison

Dan Etchison Well-Known Member

No problem I have been on the road with dad who is very ill. Know its not your problem. I do have the stocks and barrel for sale and can Ship them when I get back to Indiana. I can be reached by my cell by anyone who needs to contact me. # 765-623-3659 Thanks for any patience Dan

7. TenToes

TenToes Member

Dan.....No problem for me now that you have answered. I had a small, nothing small about a stroke , but I had one on May 2 of this year, despite quarterly Doctor and Cardiologist visits. And, I have effects from it.
    I will buy the barrel and the stocks, when you are back and able to take care of business......meanwhile, family comes first.
    Let's also take our correspondence off this 'colt for sale thread" and go back to your original post on "gun parts", or by Email.
    And yes...your private mail PM box is overflowing and will take no new messages.

I'm sorry for your family illnesses. Get back to me please after you take care of them.
    Normally I am on other forums like the 24 Hour Campfire, but am trying this out. Thanks for your response.

Glenn T.