• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF: Burris Black Diamond 8-32x50 + 30mm Signature Zee Rings

KY Gun Geek

Burris Black Diamond, 8-32 x 50mm. 30mm tube, Side Focus, Ballistic Mil-Dot Reticle

Scope is in good shape - some light ring marks. More scope than I need, wife is shaking her head while looking in the goodies room...

PLUS:

Your choice of 1 pair of 30mm Burris Signature Zee Rings (weaver base, plastic inserts). I have medium, high, and extra high (they don't come in low). Generally bolt guns like the high, and ARs like the extra high with a 50mm bell. You get your choice, then I'll put the others up for sale.

Asking $500 for the set.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Burris Black Diamond 8-32x50 + 30mm Signature Zee Rings

Burris Black Diamond, 8-32 x 50mm. 30mm tube, Side Focus, Ballistic Mil-Dot Reticle

Scope is in good shape - some light ring marks. More scope than I need, wife is shaking her head while looking in the goodies room...

PLUS:

Your choice of 1 pair of 30mm Burris Signature Zee Rings (weaver base, plastic inserts). I have medium, high, and extra high (they don't come in low). Generally bolt guns like the high, and ARs like the extra high with a 50mm bell. You get your choice, then I'll put the others up for sale.

Asking $500 for the set.

Thanks!
Is this scope still for sale?

Re: FS: Burris Black Diamond 8-32x50 + 30mm Signature Zee Rings

Sold pending funds...

Thanks!