• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF.........................300RUM Brass.

lovdasnow

ok, cleaning out the reloading closet, and i've sold my 300 RUM, so out goes some brass.

first up is 50PCS of brand new, never opened Rem 300RUM brass. I would like $50 shipped to your door via USPS priority mail.
IMG_0003.jpg

I have 205 pieces of Fed 300RUM brass all from the same lot. some of it has been fired 3-4 times, but a lot of it is once fired. i need to go through and sort it all out, and figure out some pricing for it, but i wanted to at least get it on here to see if there was any interest.
i have a couple trays of it.
IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS.....300RUM Brass.

the last batch is in the cleaner guys. when i get it out, i'll count it, and sort it. i've got a lot of interest in the fed.

i'll keep you posted. thansk

Re: FS.....300RUM Brass.

ok, i just took them out of the cleaner and i have 205 pieces of fed brass. i have not finished sorting them as i have a few that have been shot 4-5 times, and a few have loose primer pockets. but the majority are good to go(1-2 firings)

i'll sort them out and try and give you exact numbers when i get home from work.

sorry, a guy on here responded, and said he wanted them right away. just waiting till he got back from a trip to pay me.
if it falls through, i'll let ya know.

Recent Posts