Something New/ Is there better? The Judge

hammertyme

The Judge brand of gunstocks comes in over 500 patterns and colors. Is nearly as strong as aluminum. Lighter than aluminum but does not respond to hot and cold like aluminum. Some materials are so rigid they transmit recoil in total, back to the shooter. This material does not.

centershotrifles.com

JimC0042.jpg

JimC003.jpg

I must rate pretty low in this world.

Randy finishes the first batch of stocks and he sends the pictures to Neal.

This is the first I have seen them and I think I'm going to be a very busy man.

The colors on these from back to front are; Diamond plate, Red carbon fiber, Black carbon fiber, Red Boa, and red carbon fiber. all surfaced with gloss clear coat.

I am trying very hard to get these into some type of production guys, it is a slow process. This first batch was all inletted for target actions. I am going hunting and will be back Nov 1st at that time I will be putting in a large order for cut blanks.

From there they will need final fitting to a barreled action and pillars installed. They need to fit perfect before final finish cause we can't cut on them once they look so nice.

Jim,

Happy to see the results of your motivation!

I definitely see one of those in my future.

If shape and form they look to me like a decent step up from the Mc A5. There are a great many features that I see that I like.

What actions can they be fitted to as in large Bat? :)

I am going hunting and will be back Nov 1st at that time I will be putting in a large order for cut blanks.

From there they will need final fitting to a barreled action and pillars installed. They need to fit perfect before final finish cause we can't cut on them once they look so nice.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.